These are the cutest, and best-priced mid-calf boots I’ve found, and they come in tons of different colors: taupe (grey), black, cognac, tan, dark navy, coffee, military green, port royale (wine), and bone (off white).
**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you**
I am short. I am 5’2″ on a good day. Most days people would call me 5’1″. Boots that go up to my knees make me look even more short and stubby than I am. And I absolutely despise booties.
I don’t claim to be a fashion blogger. Never have been, never will be. BUT! I do get compliments on these beauties just about every time I wear them. And my daughter steals them and wears them almost every day, and she thinks
The Perfect Boots
These are PERFECT! Not too high, not too low. They hit me mid-calf and they are just PERFECT. I seriously love everything about these boots. From the
I found these boots on a website called Just Fab.
Here’s how it works.
- Click on this link.
- You will take a super short style quiz (7 questions, where you just click on the picture of the clothes you like the best…the whole thing takes under 1 minute).
- At the end of the quiz, you will create your account (creating your account doesn’t obligate you to buy anything yet, so you can shop around and see if you want anything without any pressure).
- You can either get your first item for $10 (and pay $4.95 shipping), or you can get 2 things for $39.95 and get free shipping
..That’s what I did. I got these boots in grey (they call it taupe) and tan.
- By making a purchase with the discounted pricing, you are signing up for a monthly boutique through this website. Here’s what that means:
- Either place an order by the 5th of each month or log in to your account by the 5th of each month and choose to “Skip the Month.” By doing this, you will not be charged anything that month. You can skip as many months in a row as you’d like.
- If you don’t either make a purchase or log in and skip the month, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for
membercredit on the 6th of the month. Your credit then goes into your account to spend on anything you want, whenever you want. It’s that easy!
- YOU CAN CANCEL ANY TIME! And it is EASY! Believe me…I’ve done it. Once I got my boots last year and knew I loved them, I called and canceled. Zero hassle. Zero pain. I think I’ll keep my account running this time and see how it goes. But I love knowing that canceling will be easy and that it’s tried and tested already.
A few extra things you should know…
- Free shipping on all orders over $39
- Exchanges are ALWAYS FREE! (And yes, it’s true, because I did it…the boots were a little snug so I exchanged them for a half size up – I printed out a free return label and dropped off the box at the post office. I didn’t even have to stand in line – I just dropped it off).
- Returns are easy (not free)
- I cannot speak for any of the other shoes on this website, but these Nafise Sweater Cuff Boots that I bought definitely run small. I am a size 7.5 – 8. I ordered the 8s and I sent them back to get 8.5s. So if you are going to order these, definitely size up a half size. But don’t sweat it too much, because exchanges are FREE!!!! And SO EASY!
I got these over a year ago and they are still amazing. They are comfy and are still holding up great! Since my daughter and I now wear the same shoe size, I decided it was time to buy another pair because I am sick of going to put them on, only to find that they are missing. So this time I bought a tan pair too!Click on this link to check them out!
Merry Christmas to me!