The Book of Mormon reading lines up with the Come, Follow Me weekly lessons with a reading assignment each day.
Since previous years have had a column for a daily Book of Mormon reading assignment, plus a column for one of the other books of scripture, this year’s schedule has some extra space on the right, where the last column would be.
Some ideas for utilizing that space are:
- A verse you want to memorize
- General Conference talk you’re studying for Relief Society/Elder’s Quorum
- Topics you want to highlight as you study each day
- What you plan to fast for on the first Sunday
- Spiritual gifts you want to grow
- What you’re learning about the Savior
- Takeaways from your studies
- A favorite quote from Sunday School or Sacrament meeting
2 months will print out per page, for a total of 6 pages. Just cut them right down the middle, and you have a perfect half-sheet of paper for each month to slip into your scriptures.
One file is in color and the other file is in black and white 🙂
Please note: this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive a physical product. Upon purchasing, you will have the ability to download and print this file.
For personal/church use only.
If you would like to print this out for your Young Women, Young Men, or Primary Class, you may purchase it one time and print a few copies out for the youth in your class. However, please do not share copies with others. Please direct them to this listing.