Take the stress out of adding to both your long-term and short-term food storage with a weekly email telling you the exact item(s) to pick up at the grocery store that week!
- Weekly video (sent every Sunday), telling you what to buy and an approximate dollar amount to spend on that item
- Transcription of the video, in case you’d prefer to read it
- Printable to keep track of the things you purchase throughout the year (totally optional)
- No duplicates of anything for the next 52 weeks
- Suggested substitutes for items your family doesn’t use (example: if the item of the week is rice and you don’t eat rice, there would be a suggested substitute of quinoa, pasta, or something similar)
This is for BOTH long-term and short-term food storage. The goal is to get started and work on both simultaneously. In general, there will be one long-term food item recommended once a month, and the other weeks of the month will be on the shorter-term side.
These recommendations are based on a $200ish budget each month, but you can adjust it however you need to in order to fit your budget.
The first video will be sent on January 1, 2023, to the email provided at the time of purchase.
If you purchase this item after January 1st, you will be sent all of the information that has been covered until your date of purchase, so you can catch up regardless of your purchase date!
For more information, including a comprehensive FAQ section, click here.