This listing is for a GIFT CERTIFICATE for 52 Weeks of Growing Your Food Storage. If you would like to purchase this program for yourself, click here.
Upon purchase, you will receive a printable and digital gift certificate for your loved one (so you can email it to them, or print it out so they have something to “open.”
You will need to purchase one gift certificate per household that you are gifting this challenge to.
**Gift certificate expires Jan 31, 2024**
Take the stress out of adding to both their long-term and short-term food storage with a weekly email telling them the exact item(s) to pick up at the grocery store that week!
- Weekly video (sent every Sunday), telling them what to buy and an approximate dollar amount to spend on that item
- Transcription of the video, in case they’d prefer to read it
- Printable to keep track of the things they purchase throughout the year (totally optional)
- No duplicates of anything for the next 52 weeks
- Suggested substitutes for items their family doesn’t use (example: if the item of the week is rice and they don’t eat rice, there would be a suggested substitute of quinoa, pasta, or something similar)
This is for BOTH long-term and short-term food storage. The goal is to get started and work on both simultaneously. In general, there will be one long-term food item recommended once a month, and the other weeks of the month will be on the shorter-term side.
These recommendations are based on a $200ish budget each month, but they can adjust it however they need to in order to fit their budget.
The first video will be sent on December 31, 2023.
If they use their gift certificate after December 31st, they will be sent all of the information that has been covered until their date of purchase, so they can catch up regardless of their purchase date!